Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

When I was in college my friends and I would get up early on St. Patrick's Day and go to a bar called McQ's for lucky charms and green beer. I never did like green beer, it is the most disgusting beer and what a headache, oy. My St. Patrick's day today has been much quieter than those of my college days, with a 3 mile walk then Cheerios for breakfast. The days have been warm and sunny so if I can get out and walk I am doing it. I walked yesterday 3 miles as well. I have my Wii Fit for the rainy, or possibly still snow, days. I like the fresh air and listening to the birds, it is very relaxing.

I am going to try a new recipe for a nice light dessert, if it goes well I will post it for everyone to enjoy. If not we will pretend the whole thing never existed.


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment