Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy August

It is amazing how time goes by so fast.  I had my 90 day review at work the other day; it certainly did not feel as if 90 days had gone by already.  I had no doubt I would not do well, but it really wasn't a review as I know it.  It was more of a pass/fail thing.  I passed.  It just means they are not going to fire me at this time.  I continue to look for full-time work and I do have a call to set up an interview for a full-time position, things may be looking up.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

My store on Etsy.com, lindagilljones.etsy.com, is growing and gaining more views.  I have sold 3 bracelets that were on the site and 2 that did not even make it to the site.  My sister bought those, but they are sales.  Here are a couple bracelets that are available.


The Fall collection is shaping up nicely.  The collection is an eclectic mix of styles and colors.  My husband even went bead shopping with me and picked out a few beads and gave me some great ideas.  Please take a look at my shop, you may find something you like.

Well, just a short update right now. 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment