Sunday, August 14, 2011

In the blink of an eye

Wow, things have changed since my last post only 2 weeks ago. I have a new job starting tomorrow. The last job was okay, I think the people I worked with were the best part of the job, but it was not a job to be a main source of income. The new job will be, and I say this with just a little trepidation, full time and more money. Definitely more money. One of the good parts of the job will be that I will get a discount on items I need to grow my Etsy.com business. Have you been to my store on Etsy.com. Just to to www.lindagilljones.etsy.com. It is a great store with bead bracelets, and I will be adding more.

Speaking of Etsy! My circle and favorites keep growing. I am now a member of 4 teams and contribute to the conversation regularly. It helps to keep you name and shop out there. I have found that making treasury lists are very helpful in getting attention for you shop as well, so I try to make at least one treasury a day.

On the Avon side, well not so great. Avon is changing some of its fees and earnings so I don't think I will be continuing with that much longer. But with the new job I may meet people who would be interested in buying from me. We'll see. In the meantime you can check out the current catalog and order at my website, www.youravon.com/lgill-jones.

I continue to make more bracelets for stock, I hope to be able to get out to some craft shows in the Fall and early Winter. I have some tax formalities to deal with first before I get to that point. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment