Sunday, October 9, 2011

I am so excited!!!

As you know I have a shop on Esty.com and getting traffic to your site, let alone buyers, can be work.  I spent the day working at my shop making treasuries as part of a "chain challenge" for one of the teams I joined.  I had some great response and discovered some great shops.  It was fun!  Well, this morning I received a "convo" from a fellow Etsy shop owner and she featured me on her blog.  It was so wonderful to see.  Please visit her blog page, http://divaliciousjewels.blogspot.com/2011/10/gorgeous-treasury-created-by.html, to see it.  As well visit her Etsy shop,http://www.etsy.com/shop/divaliciousjewels.  There are beautiful items in the shop.  What an exhilarating , exciting day!!!!!  Thank you Divalicious Jewels!

If you are unfamiliar with Etsy, it is a web based storefront for people who sell handcrafted items, vintage items, and crafting supplies.  There are interesting, unique, one-of-a-kind items for sale on the site.  For many this is their full time job, so please visit and shop.

On other fronts, this coming weekend is the Western New York Guitar Show and Trade Fair in Buffalo.  I still have some a few bracelets to make and some signage to prepare.  I think it will be successful for both my husband and I.  Hubby will be selling some bass guitars, amps and gadgets.  I call them gadgets because I don't know exactly what they are or what they do.

Have a great Sunday!!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure...just trying to help others too ;)

    ReplyDelete