Friday, May 6, 2011

That's Casey


That's Casey, he is a cutey and highly entertaining. We adopted him him in November of 2009 and it has taken him a year and a half to fully integrate himself into our small family. He was 4 when we adopted him so he had to take some time to get to know us. I think he really likes it here now. He just loves looking out the huge pation window and talking to the birds, squirrels and other neighborhood cats that come to visit. His latest thing is to hide under, yes under, the area rug in the living room. We just love him to peices. We are so glad he became part of our family.


In other news, in March I left my job as a production editor at a small publishing company, I am still looking for a new job. It seems like I am either not qualified for some jobs or I am over qualified for others. In the meantime, I try my best to be a housewife. Which I must say is a very difficult job, there is a lot more to do than you think, and we don't even have children, I can't even imagine what that would be like, I don't want to even imagine!!! I also started selling Avon, which isn't as easy as you think either. It is not profitable unless you sell alot and really control what you buy, but I do find it actually very interesting to keep me busy. I have an online webpage for selling Avon, www.youravon.com/lgill-jones and I just signed up to sell Tiny Tillia by Avon. Tiny Tillia is products for baby, www.tinytillia.com.


Spring has finally arrived here in the Northeast and I have my patio areapretty much set. I planted hibiscustrees which seem to be having some problems, I am hoping the make it. I have loosened the soil, watered, and gave them a little pep talk. Cross your fingers that it works.

What else is new...oh we got rid of our cable television. Night after night we would flip through the channels, 200 or so, and say the same thing, "there's nothing on," so we had it turned off. I don't really miss it, so much can be found on the web and we joined Netflix to watch movies when we want on every electronic device possible.
Lunch time, gotta go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment