Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Exploring Handmade Holiday Shopping Event

Today is day 1 of the Explore Handmade Holiday Shopping Event.  The event is off to a great start featuring several great artisans.  Go to Debi's blog to check it out, http://blog.designs-by-debi.com/2011/11/exploring-handmade-holiday-shopping_16.html?spref=fb.


In other news...2 new bracelets were put in my shop yesterday.  I bought some new beads to create some new things to add to the shop in the coming week.   I received a promotion at work, I am now the second assistant manager.  We have an assistant manager who is due for a promotion but because of the holiday season this will not happen until after the New Year, then I will move up to be the official Assistant Manager.

I will be having a special sales event form Black Friday through Cyber Monday, I just have not completely decided what the special will be.  I have a couple ideas, just have to decide which one I want to go with.  What are you doing for the kick off weekend of holiday sales?

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment