Thursday, November 10, 2011

Teaser

Holly Berry Bracelet and Earring Set
Here's a sneak peek at the new bracelet and earring set I will be posting in my shop tomorrow.  These are made from Czech glass, garnet and silver plate beads.  Great to wear to any Holiday event you have this year and for many years to come.  

Finishing the photos for this today was the extent of what I accomplished today.  I had the day off from my full time job and it was a chilly, drizzly day here in Central New York, so not much was accomplished except some relaxing and social media updates.  We all need days like this though to re-energize us and get the creative juices flowing again.  

Thank you to everyone who viewed my Poppy Day treasury, it ended up at number 6 on the Etsy treasury page when I went to bed just before midnight.  That was the best I have ever done with a treasury.  I was excited! I kept updating my husband on what page the treasury was on and how many people viewed it.  I think he thinks I'm crazy some days, but oh well, it was fun.

Linda

@LindaGillJones

No comments:

Post a Comment